The mission of Royal Rangers coincides with the mission of the Church, as given by Christ in Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV) – Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The mission of Royal Rangers at Life Church Calvert is to share Christ with our boys, equip them to become the next generation of Christlike men and empower them for service as lifelong servant leaders.
- EVANGELIZE – We will reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ by bringing together a community of men and boys who will connect with others through a variety of activities guys commonly enjoy.
- EQUIP – We will train and resource our adult and junior leaders to effectively apply the Royal Rangers program within their areas of responsibility.
- EMPOWER – We will provide opportunities for men and boys to improve their churches and communities through the practice of servant leadership.
We accomplish this goal by emphasizing the following:
- Friendship – Building healthy, Christ-centered relationships among men and boys.
- Activities – Bringing men and boys together around a variety of activities that provide something for every boy.
- Identity – Inviting boys to connect and belong to a community of Christlike men.
- Achievement – Providing every boy with a pathway for growth and recognition.
- Discipleship – Growing boys into Christlike manhood through a systematic, guy-specific discipleship process.
- Leadership – Developing servant leadership and personal growth within a small group environment.
- Service – Engaging boys in service to God, their family, church, and community.